Thursday, May 6, 2010

May Already?

I've been debating about a lot of things lately...mostly regarding how I'm spending my time and money. Am I working at the right jobs? Am I living where I should be? Do I waste too much time where I could be writing more or planning ahead? Even though I know I'm doing a lot it still feels as if I'm wasting time. I want to do a lot with my life, but rarely feel like I know what I should be doing.
I think the problem is that I'm always anxious that something will go wrong, that I'll somehow mess up. I just never know if I'm making the right decisions. And even when I do make the right decisions, I worry that things will still go wrong anyway. I guess I really just need to trust God more. A lot of my anxiety stems from my lack of trust, I think. Because, really, if I can trust that God loves me and will provide for me, I just need to follow Him and all will fall into place. What's weird is that my head knows that I can put my trust in Him, but my heart doesn't feel it.
But I'll keep praying for God to help me make my decisions because, surely, these won't be the last of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment